Saturday 15 September 2018

Current activity 2 - some 28mm Napoleonic Italians

No posts for ages, then 3 show up at once.  :) 

This is my current painting project. I'm trying to get these Victrix Napoleonic infantry finished. 

First, the chaps nearly finished. This is an officer and a detachment of the Italian 1st Light Infantry. This was done using my favourite semi-wash technique over a white undercoat, followed by more detail painting and a small bit of shading.  



And some chaps that are work-in-progress.  White undercoat again, and shading in the folds. 


And waiting on the tray are the rest of the chaps. There are 60 figures in total.  


I'm not sure if I'll keep them after this. Painting them is fun, but the force was put together for Sharp Practice, which I'll not play again, and I may not use them for Black Powder. I'll see how I feel after they're all done, and then offer them to chaps at the club or put them on ebay. 

Hopefully more posts soon.  

1 comment:

  1. Looking great Tom.

    I can drop off Choosen Men if you want and send over Smoothed and Rifled as another option.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.