Wednesday 10 October 2018

And the 28mm Napoleonic Italians are done

Here are the finished figures. 

First a couple of pictures from my outdoor varnish session last Saturday.  It was a good dry day with minimal wind, everything worked out fine. 





And the finished figures, though I've still to do a flag. Overall not too bad, though I may have slightly overdone the green undergrowth. 



And having done these, the question is what to do with them. I'm going to move on to do French and British.  I'll offer these Italians to chaps at the club and if there are no takers, then they can go to ebay.   


I'll also try to take some better pictures of these. Maybe some close up. 

When I'm painting my next batch of 28mm figures, I reckon I'll try to adopt a much simpler style of painting - almost toy soldier style with bright flat colours. But we'll see … more later. 

3 comments:

  1. Tom these look great,l look forward to seeing the flag added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tempting Tom, very tempting.

    Before eBay try posting on the Lead Adventure Forum bazaar section. I've sold a few things through this and no fees.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gents.
    And thanks for the tip on LAF, Ross. I've been reading it for a while, but haven't been active till the last few months. I've successfully swopped some plastic miniatures on LAF, so that's something I'll do again.

    regards,
    Tom

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.