First up are the horses and armour choices. Picture 1 has the horse at the back left in Italian armour and the other two in German. At this point I changed my mind on the Italian.
So I replaced the Italian armour with German. And now I'm thinking German will do. I've also decided that only 3 horses will be armoured. I was going to do 6, but I reckon now I want to see more of the horse.
Here are the test examples for the bows. Livery of blue / yellow and white / blue for one unit. I'll make a start on actually painting them soon.
And for the second unit, blue/ red and red/ white. They should make a decent show on the table.
The armoured chappies. I regard the armour as pretty much done. Just the boots and belts and other colourful stuff to do.
The standard bearers. I wasn't too sure about a colour for the jacks on the two chaps on the outside. Eventually I decided just to go with basic metal plates. Colour on the figures will come from boots and belts and eventually from the flags.