Tuesday 21 July 2015

Dystopian Wars stuff

I've been plodding on with some stuff, though as with other people, the rest of life has taken up most of my spare time.

But here's the Dystopian stuff I've worked on.  I got a couple of batches of Federated States of America stuff off tinterbay, most of it unpainted. There was some duplication of models, so I painted up these ones and sold them on tinterbay. 

This is the basic fleet and a carrier; a battleship, 3 cruisers, 9 frigates, 2 bombers and 10 tiny flyers.  Plus the carrier.


The battleship.  I can't take credit for the idea of the paint scheme, as some of the other models I bought were painted this way, but I did like the way it looked so decided to paint the models in a similar scheme.


This is the second basic fleet I got.  Painted in much the same colour scheme, though with a slightly brighter red on the hulls. 

And this is the dreadnought which I got painted and which was the inspiration for painting the rest of the models.  All I did was lighten the deck colour a bit and paint over patches where paint had rubbed off during playing.

 
Next up the Great Northern War Swedish infantry which are nearing completion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.