Sunday 7 February 2021

Classical Indians and Napoleonic French nearly done

Just keeping on, keeping on. The Indians and some Napoleonic French Light Infantry that have been on a tray for a while are nearly complete. 

Napoleonic French light infantry first. These are CGM figures with just the basing to do.  Except, as I look at the photo, I realise I've missed a shako pompom. Ah, well, these things happen. 

Still, not to bad.  As usual, in recent years, I've gone for slightly brighter/lighter tones, just to make he figures look nice from a distance. 

And the Classical Indians. Just the elephants to paint and assemble the chariot crews and the boss man in the howdah. Then I'll move on to finish off the basing at the same time I do the Napoleonic figures above. 



And that's it for now.  


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you painting, they have come out well. Keep going, on all fronts...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.