Sunday 13 November 2016

Two more British units

I managed to finish off two more British Napoleonic units. Here are the pictures. Facings this time are white and buff.


And a view from the British side of things, because we rarely see photos of the backs of figures. 

And a closer view of the units. 


I'm not sure what will be next, if I'll move on to artillery and light dragoons or try to finish off the remaining three infantry units.  I don't know about you when you paint lots of the same uniform and if a colour fatigue creeps in after a while. At this moment, I may want to move away from red uniforms for a bit.

More later ...

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree you can see too much red and it really does go for the eyes if you have been painting a lot of any one style or colour for a while. Variety is indeed the spice of life.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.