Monday 6 December 2021

more 3d stuff and nonsense and some AWI

 Just a few updates on games and figures. First, some 3d stuff. 

Some 10mm fantasy wood elves from Forest Dragon. Really nice little minis.  



Some Greek goddesses. I liked the classical style of the Athena figure on the left. 


And to the ridiculous. Another model that was hard to resist. A giant on a mammoth. Beside it in the picture is a 25/28mm plastic Gripping Beast Saxon figure. 



And meanwhile back in the sensible world, a friend at the club decided to go 10/12mm American War of Independence. I decided to jump in and we chose Kallistra 12mm. My friend took the redcoats, while I tok the bluecoats. Here are my first tests.  






At this stage, the regulars are to be mounted 8 to a base, militia 6 to a base and skirmish rifles 3 to a base. However, after some more research about looser files in the AWI, my friend suggested we go 6 to a base for the regulars.  

More later ... though hopefully sooner.  

2 comments:

  1. A mammoth mammoth indeed! Interesting projects on the go, l hope you will keep us in the loop of how they are moving forward…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alan. I will try and post more often. I'm trying to progress a couple of things.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.