Saturday 19 December 2020

Vallejo paints and new nozzles on dropper bottles

Just an update, following on from the last post.

After I had identified all the bottles with split nozzles, I wrote to Vallejo asking if I could buy new nozzles. The kind people at Vallejo sent me replacements. 

And so last week, it was a case of out with the old ... 


And in with the new.   


So now I can shake away to my heart's content and there will be no spill.  

I think it would be good if Vallejo would sell empty bottles. Though the market make be limited, I'm sure some other painters / gamers would appreciate being able to buy spares. 

Finally, in gratitude and appreciation to Vallejo for their kindness, I made a donation to charity on their behalf.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.