Tuesday 7 July 2020

first post for a while - wars of roses finished

This is some of my activity during the lockdown period.  

I got my Wars of the Roses force finished. Originally intended only for Lion Rampant, I managed a couple of small games of Hail Caesar with it, though I reckon I will need to get another box of infantry to give me a reasonable Hail Caesar force.    



Although Lion Rampant has units of 12, I decided to paint up the figures in livery in groups of 6 so I could have more colour schemes. 

The long swallow-tailed banner with the knights is Richard of Gloucester.  



And the foot banners and the commanders. The main banner in the middle is for the Earl of Warwick. 


And a picture of the full force. 


More posts soon ... 

1 comment:

  1. These are looking great, full of purpose and plate metal . Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.