Wednesday 8 January 2020

Painting again

So with a new year, I've got started on painting again, thought it is older half-finished Wars of Roses stuff. 

These have had a few games in their half-painted state, but I'm going to try to get them all finished. Here's the re-touched archers and horses for the knights. Just got the bases to finish off here.   


And here's my first figures for a major undercoating session. Most of the figures round the outside are AB Napoleonics. I'm eventually going to try to do these for my old Quatre Bras project. These are Dutch-Belgians and French. My project idea is to paint the forces as they came into action.    


In the centre are large fantasy and sci-fi type figures. Most are Raging Heroes, though these is a Malifaux crew in there (the 3rd edition Colette crew).  

My first task will be to try to complete my Wars of Roses figures, then to move on to whatever next takes my fancy. 

More later. 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your thoughts on your games and systems played in the previous post. Your undercoated table is full of promise. I look forward to following their progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alan. I hope to paint regularly this year. I'm thinking that a little and often is more productive that occasional bursts of activity. Also, this year, I want to avoid club fads and new rule sets and concentrate on stuff I want to do.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.