Saturday 20 October 2018

close up on the 28mm Italians

Some photos on the Italians. I've not found a flag yet, so I may well just doctor a French flag and paint the blue bits green. 

First the command. The senior officer holding the sword in both hands was a mini-conversion job. I liked that pose from when I did some Historex stuff a long time ago. 



The skirmishers. 

The fusiliers firing.

The fusiliers marching.

A closer picture of some fusiliers marching. Why is it I only spot a figure is skew-wiff on a base after I've taken the picture. The officer is now standing straight in the picture below. 

And the grenadiers. 

Sometimes I think I put too much flock on the bases, yet at other times it looks OK.  The slightly curved sabot bases came from Warbases. The idea was to give the impression a line of troops without it being too precise.  

More later … 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.